Pollard Thomas Edwards (PTE) has announced a series of senior promotions.
Justin Laskin has been appointed equity partner, joining Patrick Devlin, Roger Holdsworth, Mary McDonnell, Dominique Oliver, Tricia Patel, Kaye Stout and Carl Vann as owners of the company.
Fourteen new specialist partners have also been appointed; to guide the delivery of an increasingly varied practice workload, and to offer expertise and leadership across policy, process and innovation as the industry gears up for a decade of change.
Additional promotions have also been made, at associate and senior architect levels.
Equity partner Carl Vann said: "Given their expertise in design quality, sustainability, engagement and safety, our newly-promoted colleagues will not only boost our ability to deliver professional and creative services to clients, they’ll help PTE shape the crucial industry-wide debates of the 2020s, from zero carbon and retrofit to co-design, post-occupancy evaluation and Third Age living.”
The promotions coincide with a retrofit of our canal-side studios at Diespeker Wharf to support more flexible and collaborative ways of working.
New Equity Partner
- Michael Booth, Partner - Technical
- Leigh Bullimore, Partner - Projects
- Alexis Butterfield, Partner - New Settlements
- Charina Coronado, Partner - Quality
- Tom Dollard, Partner - Sustainability and Innovation
- Sarah Eastham, Partner - Engagement
- Hamish Kilford-Brown, Partner - Urban Design
- Marion MacCormick, Partner - Projects
- Heike Messler, Partner - Quality
- Tim Metcalfe, Partner - Communications
- Craig Renton, Partner - Quality and Safety
- Warrick Thomas, Partner - Projects
- Peter Watkins, Partner - Projects
- Simon Whitley, Partner - Projects and Innovation
New Senior Architects