Warrick is a partner in charge of projects, managing PTE’s larger residential-led developments across London. He specialises in early design stages, from bids and capacity studies to achieving successful planning permissions for both private and social housing clients.
Warrick’s accomplished project management, design and presentation skills help clients to navigate the planning process and ensure residents and communities are at the heart of that journey. Most recently he led the architectural team for the Barnsbury Estate ballot where residents voted overwhelmingly in favour of transforming their Islington neighbourhood.
Prior to joining PTE, worked at a small practice specialising in sustainability, where he gained valuable experience across a range of scales and sectors.
Warrick is a candidate on the latest Future London Leaders Plus programme.
- Graduated in 2006
- Studied at Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Australia
- Previously worked at Black Architecture, Silver Thomas Hanley
- Joined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 2015
- Appointed senior technician in 2016
- Appointed associate in 2018
- Appointed partner in 2022