Based in London for over 11 years, Warrick has worked in a variety of sectors including residential, education and commercial. Projects have ranged in scale from single house extensions to 500 home developments.
At PTE he has worked on residential and mixed use schemes across London for housing providers and private developer clients. With a good eye for design and excellent problem solving abilities, Warrick specialises in the concept to planning stages of projects, also working on design competitions.
Warrick leads the design team and contributes to managing the smooth running of a project. In developing proposals he works closely with the client and consultants to coordinate the design.
Other skills include presenting to clients, stakeholders and Local Authorities, and coordinating public consultation events.
- Graduated in 2006
- Studied at Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Australia
- Previously worked at Black Architecture, Silver Thomas Hanley
- Joined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 2015
- Appointed senior technician in 2016
- Appointed associate in 2018
- Appointed partner in 2022