Justin is an enthusiastic advocate of integrated design and technical delivery, ensuring every project has a strong initial concept that can be carried through into beautiful and deliverable solutions. For over 15 years, he has delivered a range of diverse projects across several sectors: large scale mixed-use urban development, regeneration of failing town centres, sensitive mending of heritage buildings. His residential work ranges from suburban housing to urban apartment living.
In addition to his work leading project teams, Justin champions high quality design across the practice through design reviews and presentations. He also has a leading role in graphic visualisation for the practice, responsible for ensuring high quality graphic output and presentation material for our clients.
- Qualified as architect in 2012
- Studied at the University of Virginia, USA
- Joined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 2006
- Appointed associate in 2012
- Appointed associate partner in 2016
- Became equity partner in 2022