Justin is a passionate advocate of integrated design and delivery, with a raft of conceptually strong, technically sound, award-winning projects in his portfolio. He works across several sectors, designing, and seeing through to completion, large scale mixed-use urban developments, high street regen projects and listed building retrofits.
Housing - both urban and suburban - is a key specialism. Justin works at the forefront of residential design innovation, with current projects for prefabricated modular homes and large scale custom-build communities.
Justin is a member of the Essex Quality Review Panel.
- Qualified as architect in 2012
- Studied at the University of Virginia, USA
- Joined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 2006
- Appointed associate in 2012
- Appointed associate partner in 2016
- Became equity partner in 2022