Peter is responsible for the concept and planning stages of a portfolio of residential and mixed-use projects, and also has experience in the commercial and heritage sectors. He has worked from brief development through to managing the design and delivery of projects large and small.
Peter combines a creative design sense with a practical approach to project management. His approachable and responsive manner enable him to work with our clients to produce intelligent and joyful solutions.
Peter is responsible for co-ordinating our CPD events, including a popular series of weekly talks from every member of the practice.
- Qualified in 2009
- Studied at Cambridge University (Part 1)
- Studied at Bartlett School of Architecture, UCL (Part 2, 3)
- Previous employment: BDP, Ellis Miller Architects
- Joined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 2007
- Appointed senior architect in 2014
- Appointed associate in 2015