Michael is PTE’s technical partner, responsible for the detailed design and construction stages of projects. He oversees programming and resourcing and aims for continuous improvement in the quality and efficiency of PTE’s delivery work.
Michael has over 28 years’ experience as a qualified architect, working especially on residential and mixed-use projects, and also within the hospital, retail, commercial, and research sectors. He also brings his previous experience as planning supervisor, CDM consultant, and construction site safety manager.
- Qualified in 1988 from Heriot Watt University, Edinburgh
- Previous employment: Broadway Malyan, Yeoman McAllister
- Joined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 2013
- Appointed head of delivery in 2013
- Appointed associate partner in 2016
- Appointed partner in 2022