Michael is PTE’s Head of Design Delivery, responsible for the detailed design and construction stages of projects. He oversees the programming and resourcing of projects and aims for continuous improvement in the quality and efficiency of our delivery work.
Michael has over 28 years’ experience as a qualified architect, especially on residential and mixed-use projects, and also within the hospital, retail, commercial, and research sectors. He has also worked as planning supervisor, CDM consultant, and construction site safety manager.
- Qualified in 1988 from Heriot Watt University, Edinburgh
- Previous employment: Broadway Malyan, Yeoman McAllister
- Joined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 2013
- Appointed head of delivery in 2013
- Appointed associate partner in 2016