Heike is PTE’s specialist partner on quality and a key member of Knowledge Hub, PTE’s research and innovation team. She oversees projects during the detailed design and construction stages, managing our project teams and liaising with contractor clients and wider design teams.
She is committed to an integrated and collaborative design process and to building strong working relationships drawing upon 25 years’ experience within the residential, commercial, heritage and higher education sectors.
Heike also has a practice-wide role advising PTE’s concept and planning teams on technical and buildability issues at the early stage of projects. She is a skilled internal auditor of compliance and understands the importance of clear quality management systems to support successful projects.
- Qualified RIBA Part III: London Metropolitan University in 2005
- Qualified as MArch from Kingston University in 2000
- Qualified as BA Arch (Hons) from the University of Westminster in 1996
- Previous employment: Bennetts Associates
- Joined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 2011
- Appointed associate in 2014
- Appointed associate partner in 2018
- Appointed partner in 2022