Tim Metcalfe manages the Communications Team at PTE and is responsible for annual communications strategy, planning, execution, targets and performance.
With over 15 years’ experience he is a proactive achiever and strategic thinker, driven in delivering new business opportunities, marketing communication and PR networking. Passionate about architecture and design, Tim is focused in delivering successful communications for the practice and its people.
Generating issue-led publicity through networking conference events, think tanks and contributions in editorial commentary, Tim devises press strategies resulting in national and international coverage.
Tim is PTE’s direct representative with external organisations and business development, including, Future of London, NLA, The Housing Forum, MIPIM, Open City, LFA and UKGBC to name a few.
Tim manages marketing material across all media channels; print, digital and web, overseeing PTE’s graphic output, ensuring consistency and quality across the practice. Promoting post occupancy evaluation for PTE’s projects, Tim has produced several engaging and award winning films, with end user participation.
- Qualified in 2003 from Sheffield Hallam University
- Joined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 2006
- Appointed graphic designer and communications coordinator in 2007
- Appointed communications manager in 2012
- Appointed associate in 2013
- Appointed associate partner in 2016
- Appointed partner in 2022