Tim is a proactive, strategic thinker passionate about architecture and design and PTE’s communications partner. He drives new business opportunities for the practice, through targeted marketing, no-nonsense comms and good, old-fashioned in-person networking.
He is responsible for PTE’s annual communications strategy - planning, execution, targets and performance – and devises press strategies that consistently delivers professional, national and international coverage.
Tim oversees the production of marketing material across all media channels (print, digital, web) and oversees the publication of all visual material ensuring consistency and quality.
Tim also manages PTE partnerships with organisations including NLA, the Future of London, The Housing Forum, MIPIM, Open City, LFA and the UK Green Building Council.
- Qualified in 2003 from Sheffield Hallam University
- Joined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 2006
- Appointed graphic designer and communications coordinator in 2007
- Appointed communications manager in 2012
- Appointed associate in 2013
- Appointed associate partner in 2016
- Appointed partner in 2022