Alexis is PTE’s specialist partner in new settlements and champions intelligent design throughout the practice.
His expertise lies in solving complex problems in the concept design and planning stages regardless of scale, whether for urban extensions, new settlement masterplans or one-off, bespoke house designs.
With two decades-worth of PTE projects behind him, Alexis has a deep understanding of the role placemaking plays in nurturing community identity, and the relationship between private and shared space - qualities embodied in the RIBA Award-winning The Avenue in Saffron Walden.
Alexis is a member of the National Trust Historic Environment Advisory Group.
- Studied at Birmingham School of Architecture and London Metropolitan University
- Joined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 2001
- Appointed associate in 2012
- Appointed associate partner in 2016
- Appointed partner in 2022