Alexis is a partner with a design focused role. He leads a number of project teams and also champions intelligent design solutions throughout PTE.
Alexis specialises in developing ingenious solutions to complex problems in the concept design and planning stages of projects, ranging from masterplans to individual house designs.
He understands and promotes the role of placemaking in nurturing community identity, and the relationship between private and shared space. This approach is embodied, for example, in the courtyard layouts of the Avenue in Saffron Walden, winner of an RIBA National Award (2016).
Alexis is a member of the National Trust Historic Environment Advisory Group.
- Studied at Birmingham School of Architecture and London Metropolitan University
- Joined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 2001
- Appointed associate in 2012
- Appointed associate partner in 2016
- Appointed partner in 2022