Charina is partner in charge of quality and client monitoring services. She specialises in the management of projects from detailed design development through to construction, working closely with clients and contractors, with particular interest in collaborative working.
As a key member of Knowledge Hub, PTE’s research and design innovation team, she reviews concept stage projects providing the technical and regulatory advice needed to smooth transition from planning to delivery.
Charina manages PTE’s Quality Management System and is responsible for ensuring the practice meets the ISO 9001 standard. Her experience is wide-ranging: housing and mixed-use regeneration schemes, including estate regeneration and Third Age housing schemes for PTE with commercial and defence projects delivered in previous roles.
- Qualified DipArch in Architectural Drafting, Melbourne in 1993
- Qualified BA Arch 1st Class Honours, Melbourne in 2001
- Qualified UK Part 3 at the Bartlett School of Architecture UCL in 2009
- Joined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 2006
- Appointed senior technician in 2009, associate in 2012 and associate partner 2016
- Appointed partner in 2022