In her role as associate partner within PTE’s Design Delivery team, Charina specialises in the management of projects from detailed design development through to construction, working in collaboration with client and contractor for a successful delivery. As part of PTE’s Knowledge Hub, during the earlier concept stages Charina reviews projects to smooth the transition from planning to delivery, and provides technical and regulatory advice.
Charina manages PTE’s Quality Management System, and is responsible for ensuring that our protocols and offices environment meet the ISO 9001 international standard.
Charina has wide experience of housing and mixed use regeneration schemes, both in the UK and Australia – where she also worked on commercial and defence projects.
- Qualified DipArch in Architectural Drafting, Melbourne in 1993
- Qualified BA Arch 1st Class Honours, Melbourne in 2001
- Qualified UK Part 3 at the Bartlett School of Architecture UCL in 2009
- Joined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 2006
- Appointed senior technician in 2009, associate in 2012 and associate partner 2016