Since joining PTE Stephen has experience in delivering varying scales of projects, ranging from large scale residential led schemes to sensitive estate regeneration with extensive resident engagement. Working closely with partner Patrick Devlin, he manages the practices Later Living project team, sharing the team’s knowledge and expertise throughout the practice and leads regular reviews to champion design excellence.
Stephen focuses on the planning and concept stages, combining an analytical and strategic approach with strong graphic and verbal presentation skills, leading project teams, fostering client relationships and delivering successful project outcomes.
Stephen also mentors university students as part of the RIBA Mentoring scheme.
Before joining PTE, Stephen worked in Dublin on a range of projects, including commercial and residential developments, urban city extensions and international hotel resorts.
- Qualified in 2008
- Studied at Mackintosh School of Architecture, Glasgow and the Universität der Künste, Berlin
- Previous employment: Henry J Lyons Architects, Dublin
- Joined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 2010
- Appointed associate in 2014
- Appointed partner - Later Living in 2023