Pollard Thomas Edwards is looking for an Architectural Technologist/Technician to work on large scale residential projects.
The role involves supporting the team on projects from pre-planning through to the detailed design stages, through to completion.
You will have strong technical and detailing skills, experience of working on residential and concrete frame projects, a thorough working knowledge of UK building regulations and construction methods. Strong IT skills and good experience of Revit are essential.
PTE has an enviable track-record of working with communities, clients and local authorities to create buildings and places people want to live in. Our approach is founded on putting people first, listening to them and understanding their needs.
Key duties include:
- to think creatively to contribute and produce new ideas for projects alongside the team
- collating, organising, investigating and producing technical information for use during the development of the project design
- preparing drawings, plans and documents for statutory approvals
- to produce accurate technical drawings and detailed architectural designs in Revit
- preparing specifications for construction work
- contributing to meetings and documentation preparation
- you will be required to work in an environment that is aligned to BSEN ISO 19650 and to standards and roles as stated in the BEP
- production of design outputs related to a disciplines specific, package-based or time-based task
- implement, maintain and contribute to the practice’s QEMS system (ISO).
- ability to take initiative in response to direction or instruction
- ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently
- accurate with a strong focus on attention to detail
- excellent organizational skills
- self-motivated and able to take responsibility
- able to demonstrate initiative and proactive approach to daily tasks
- good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team.
Salary according to experience
Please mark your application with your name and the position applied for and send by email to the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org