Pollard Thomas Edwards is looking for an experienced and proactive Office Coordinator.
The main purpose of the role is to support the running of the office and administrative functions of the practice. You will provide a professional front of house service to staff, clients and visitors so that a positive first impression is made.
PTE’s focus is to design great buildings and places, to deliver excellent services to our clients and to create a stimulating working environment for our people.
Key duties include:
- Be responsible for the opening and closing of the office and running of the reception during office hours
- Greet clients and visitors in a cheerful and polite manner
- Answer the telephone in a pleasant and professional manner and forward calls to correct person
- Provide basic IT support, stocking printers, changing toner cartridges and dealing with other requests from the IT manager
- Support office events for staff and external audiences, some of which may require out of hours attendance
- Provide general administrative support to all departments
- Book travel, entertaining and accommodation
- Create new project directories using online document management system
- Responsible for the organization of incoming and outgoing project related documents within PTE's document management system (Deltek PIM/Union Square) and Extranet sites
- Liaising with Deltek support and development where required to ensure smooth running of the Deltek PIM/Union Square system
- Electronic and hard copy issuing of drawings and documents
- Assist the HR Manager to organize interviews and new starters inductions on site
- Working knowledge of Auto CAD, MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign desirable as there is an opportunity to help the Comms team with design work, and general marketing
- Typing speed of 50 wpm
- Experience of using database and data inputting
- Experience administering a document management system (preferably DELTEK PIM/Union Square)
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, written and verbal
- Ability to work within a team and working on own initiative
- Flexible and positive attitude
- A high level of confidentiality handling staff and client`s information.
Salary according to experience
Please mark your application with your name and the position applied for and send by email to the HR Team at email@example.com