Pollard Thomas Edwards and Alison Brooks Architects are supporting developer Hill to create the first 240 homes for sale (Lots M1&M2) within the University of Cambridge’s sustainable new community, Ridgeway Village. Contemporary design and fine detailing are fused with local architectural traditions to create innovative houses and apartments for discerning buyers.
The first homes will be complete in 2018.
PTE is providing a full service from concept to completion.
“We are delighted to be selected by the University to assist in achieving its ambition of a world leading exemplar development at North West Cambridge. Our scheme will deliver distinctive contemporary homes that will appeal to Cambridge’s desire for a highly sustainable lifestyle within this new urban quarter.”
Andy Hill, Chief Executive, Hill
- Housing Design Project Award 2016 — Winner
- Evening Standard New Homes Awards - Eco-Living Award 2019 — Winner
- Housebuilder Awards - Best Design for Three Storeys or Fewer 2019 — Commended
- What House? Awards - Best Sustainable Development 2019 — Gold
- What House? Awards - Best House 2019 — Silver
- What House? Awards - Best Development 2019 — Silver