PTE acquired the site beside the Regent’s Canal in 1994, and has completed the restoration and conversion of this listed Victorian timber mill for its own headquarters.
The building has been creatively adapted with the insertion of mezzanine levels which hang from the existing trusses. At the lower ground floor, impressive pyramidal foundations have been excavated to double up the floorspace. A modern extension and frameless glass doors have been added.
A new, award-winning garden and landscaped courtyard have been created beside the canal.
The building now houses 20,000 sq.ft. of offices, conference rooms, and residential accommodation.
- Islington in Bloom 2010 — Gold Awards
- Islington Society Award 1997 — Highly Commended
- Islington in Bloom 2009 — Gold Award
- Islington in Bloom 2009 — Winner
- London in Bloom 2009 — Certificate of Excellence
- Islington in Bloom 2007 — Gold Awards
- London in Bloom 2007 — Certificate of Excellence
- Islington in Bloom 2006 — Gold Awards
- London in Bloom 2006 — 2nd Place
- Islington in Bloom 2005 — 2nd Place
- London in Bloom 2005 — Winner
- Civic Trust Award 2000 — Commendation
- The Times and Gestetner Digital Office Collection 2000 — Winner