Tom has experience in large-scale masterplans; developing designs in consultation with endusers; achieving planning; in formulating prize-winning competition entries; and contributing to award winning schemes. At PTE Tom has developed expertise in Third Age housing, and also bespoke housing projects - a recent co-housing project, where the collaborative methods resulted in an award winning design.
As associate, Tom has an overview of the development of a number of projects at all stages. His responsibilities include leading the development of planning applications, managing teams and liaising with clients. His enthusiasm for communication is evident in his involvement within the PTE consultation group, which provides advice on engagement processes for all projects.
Tom has been visiting critic at the Bartlett and Greenwich Universities, and exhibited at the RA Summer Exhibition, and the Copenhagen Spring Exhibition.
- Studied at the Bartlett School of Architecture, UCL (MA, DipArch) Manchester School of Architecture (BA)
- Qualified as architect in 2014
- Previous employment: BDP
- Joined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 2010
- Appointed senior architect in 2015
- Appointed associate in 2017