Robin is PTE’s Senior Urban Designer with over 20 years’ experience specialising in large scale projects including estate regeneration, urban and village extensions, and new settlements.
Robin leads, prepares and coordinates a wide range of architectural and urban design projects, including planning/strategy briefs, feasibility studies, SPG’s & development frameworks, outline planning applications & design codes, and detailed planning applications.
Personable and responsive, Robin is an effective project manager with strong programming skills. He fosters good, long-term working relationships with clients and the wider design and consultant teams.
In addition to his urban design and place-making skillset, he has an eye for detail, a passion for functional and flexible space planning of homes, strong graphic presentation skills, as well and extensive experience in community engagement.
- Studied at the University of Greenwich, completed RIBA Part II in 1996
- MA in Urban Design 1995
- Joined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 1996 for 3 years
- Interim employment: Urban Initiatives
- Rejoined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 2002
- Appointed associate in 2003