Robin leads PTE’s urban design team. Working from strategic brief stage through to planning permission, Robin has prepared concept masterplans and outline planning applications for a series of very large residential-led projects, ranging from estate regeneration to urban extensions and complete new settlements. He also prepares feasibility and capacity studies on smaller sites, and town centre development frameworks.
Robin combines an approachable and responsive manner with effective project management. He has strong programming and graphic presentation skills and is experienced in community engagement.
- Studied at the University of Greenwich, completed RIBA Part II in 1996
- MA in Urban Design 1995
- Joined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 1996 for 3 years
- Interim employment: Urban Initiatives
- Rejoined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 2002
- Appointed associate in 2003