Rob has extensive experience of developing and co-ordinating design and build projects as lead consultant and has an extensive knowledge of construction detailing.
He has worked across all RIBA project stages and has a thorough understanding of client needs and processes, with a specialism in the detailed design and delivery stages. Rob has helped deliver schemes across the health care, education and residential sectors, working with various stakeholders such as the NHS, Local Authorities, housing associations and private sector developers.
Rob is experienced at managing and coordinating consultant teams, ensuring they work in a collaborative and effective manner.
- Joined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 2016
- Qualified as an architect in 2014
- Studied at The Welsh School of Architecture
- Gained RIBA Part 3 at London Metropolitan University
- Appointed associate in 2021