Peter is an experienced Architect and has worked in Ireland, the US and the UK. With wide experience of both private and affordable residential projects, Peter is currently working as project Architect on a number of Private Rented Sector projects and is interested in how this new housing typology will allow diverse communities to emerge in our towns and cities over the coming years.
Peter’s experience is very diverse and in the UK includes a Crossrail ‘over-site’ residential project, a Church intensification project, a Winery in the south of England, a railway station upgrade, refurbishment of existing buildings for a men’s fashion brand and numerous education and residential projects.
Peter is interested in pattern, ornamentation and the effect of modularisation on the development of cities.
- Joined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 2015
- Qualified in 2011 from the Bartlett School of Architecture
- Moved to London in 2008, worked in a large design led architecture practice and subsequently a creative development firm
- Worked in Dublin and New York until 2008
- Appointed associate in 2021