As a highly motivated and technically experienced project architect, Mark has been involved in leading successful residential projects of various scales and complexities in both the UK and abroad.
Mark’s eye for detail and passion for quality through efficiency make him well placed to understand client’s ambitions and help them deliver great architecture.
Mark’s approach to design is inspired by an interest in technology and innovation. He has had the opportunity to be involved in several innovative and award-winning developments, such as the Trevenson Park Custom Build project in Cornwall, at its inception, the UK’s largest custom build scheme.
Mark believes successful projects begin with developing concise briefs, are sustainable, responsive to context and the aspirations of the end user.
- Graduated from University of Canberra in 2006
- Studied for MA at De Montfort University; Part III at The Bartlett, UCL
- Qualified in 2012
- Previous employment: HTA Design
- Joined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 2017
- Appointed senior architect in 2018