During his time at PTE, Mark has amassed a breadth of experience working on a variety of award winning residential and education schemes from feasibility to completion. He particularly enjoys early stage design, and has been part of the winning team for prestigious competition wins including the large scale developments in North West Cambridge.
Utilising his skills in concept design, Mark has helped to develop robust and elegant solutions for complex and challenging sites.
Prior to joining PTE he gained good experience through working on bespoke residential schemes. Mark qualified as an Architect in 2015 after completing his Part 3 at UCL.
- Joined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 2011
- Completed MArch in 2011 at Cardiff University
- Qualified as architect in 2015 from University College London
- Appointed senior architect in 2021
- Appointed assoicate in 2023