With expertise in design delivery, Artur has worked on award winning projects in the residential, mixed use and commercial sectors, including being Design Lead for the coordination and detail of internal elements, fit-out, design concept and presentation, material selection and specifications, detailing, space planning for two residential towers close to the 2012 Olympic site.
Artur has experience working on projects from the development of the brief through to tender stages and design delivery.
Combined with a passion for architecture and design quality, Artur takes an avid interest in sustainable issues, technological advances and construction processes.
- Qualified Part 3 from the London Metropolitan University, 2008
- Studied for Part 2 Diploma at London Metropolitan University 2003
- RIBA silver medal 2003
- Graduated from South Bank University, 2000
- Previous employment: Allies & Morrison, UNIT, AHMM, Schmidt Hammer Lassen
- Joined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 2017