PTE is seeking to recruit an environmental designer with significant experience to start immediately. The role will work on a variety of industry leading projects and will include conducting research into building performance, sustainability analysis and environmental modelling at all design stages.
The ideal candidate should be a graduate with a degree in Environmental Architecture, Engineering or Architectural Technology, and have strong experience in environmental modelling, including PHPP, IES or similar dynamic simulation software. Knowledge and experience of passivhaus, daylight and overheating modelling is essential.
Key duties and skills will include:
- Competency in a number of building simulation tools
- Ability to use Adobe InDesign for report writing, presentations and diagram generation.
- Use of 3D modelling packages including Sketchup, CAD and Revit
- Building Construction knowledge
- Confident in the use of Excel to create spreadsheets and tools to help manage workflows, data, and information
- Simulation of building physics phenomena
- Undertake environmental modelling analysis to support compliance with UK legislation
- Maintain and/or develop a broad understanding of sustainability issues as they relate to the built environment including application of Passivhaus and other international benchmarking systems.
- Illustrate concepts and prepare written reports for planning purposes.
How to apply
Please mark your application with your name and the position applied for and send by email to the HR Team at email@example.com
Please ensure your CV and application is a maximum of 4 pages and is formatted as a single A4 PDF document with a maximum total file size of 3mb.