This is let you know what measures we are taking in response to the virus, in order to maintain our service to clients while managing the risk to our staff.
You will have seen many such messages, and so we will keep this brief, but do please ask for more detailed information if you wish. The key points are:
- All 150 of our people are now working from home, and we have the full technical capacity to design, deliver and communicate.
- We are using Microsoft Teams as the preferred means of communication within project teams.
- We are using Zoom teleconferencing facility for external meetings. Please contact us by e-mail if you would like us to set up a meeting.
- We have now closed Diespeker Wharf for the time being, and we will not receive postal or courier deliveries.
- Phone calls to our landline will continue to be answered by reception staff, and messages passed on.
We are aiming to maintain as seamless a service as possible. Evidently the regime above will take some getting used to, but the technology is currently performing well, and our people are responding magnificently. We will of course discuss with you any necessary adjustment to project programmes and outputs.
Please feel free to contact us by phone (020 7336 7777) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or comments.
We will continue to keep you updated should the situation change, and in response to relevant government guidance.
In the meantime, we would like to send our best wishes and support to all our clients and collaborators and your families. Hopefully we will all emerge safely from this experience and even strengthened by it.
Many thanks for your continued support.
Pollard Thomas Edwards