PTE is seeking to recruit a talented visualiser to assist the communications team. Efficient, reliable and methodical, with excellent attention to detail. The role of the visualiser is to help create, design, and collaborate with the architects working alongside you, on various projects in size and scale. We are seeking someone who is creative and passionate about design, and can create amazing images and animations, whilst sticking to, sometimes, tight deadlines.
Key areas of responsibility:
- experience in architecture visualisation, preferably a background in architecture and a portfolio to display their work, illustrating a wide range of image styles. Final renders are generally done as photorealistic, but when the scope of work calls for it, other styles can be more effective
- demonstrate in depth knowledge of 3DS Max, Corona/VRay, SketchUp, Revit and Photoshop for post-production. Knowledge of animation, including After Effects, Premier Pro, VR and AR is desirable
- experience in modelling, texturing, lighting, camera set up, rendering and post-production
- experience in architecture, design, or CGI
- 3DS Max (two plus years preferred)
- SketchUp – required if no 3DS Max experience
- Photoshop – excellent skills
Salary according to experience
Please mark your application with the position applied for after ensuring you meet the requirements of the job specification and send it by email to the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.