PTE is looking for an enthusiastic and organised HR Administrator.
This is a key support role within the practice working on a wide range of tasks so previous HR administration experience is essential, as is the ability to work to deadlines and be a proactive team member.
You will work alongside the HR Manager and assist with daily administrative and human resources duties for the practice and its employees. You will be efficient, reliable and methodical, with strong communication skills.
PTE has an enviable track-record of working with communities, clients and local authorities to create buildings and places people want to live in. Our approach is founded on putting people first, listening to them and understanding their needs.
Key duties include:
- assist the HR Manager in maintaining and managing employee records
- assist the continuous development programme including reviews and training
- assist with the recruitment process
- coordinate the onboarding process
- ensure the relevant HR database is up to date
- administer and promote staff benefits
- updating monthly payroll information.
- experience of HR administration
- experience of working with Microsoft packages including word, excel and power point
- familiar with HR systems and databases
- a high level of confidentiality
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- the flexibility and willingness to learn
- ability to work to deadlines and within defined standards
- accuracy and attention to detail.
Salary dependent on experience.
Please mark your application with your name and the position applied for and send by email to the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org