We are looking to appoint a Head of BIM to join our growing and talented team in London.
Reporting to the partners, this leadership role involves promoting the adoption - and co-ordinating the consistent application - of BIM across all practice projects. You will also manage a BIM coordinator and a BIM technician.
You will need to be an articulate, passionate and persuasive communicator able to convey BIM concepts to all levels of design and delivery professionals - and clients too.
This is a pivotal role for Pollard Thomas Edwards and the right candidate will play a key role in shaping how we work in the 2020s. It will require experience, vision and confidence.
Key areas of responsibility:
- working with senior leadership to develop strategic plans for implementing and improving BIM workflow
- acting as a connection between the design team workshops and projects with regards to BIM and Revit
- ensuring new strategies match our business goals
- maintaining benchmarking to measure progress
- regular reporting to the management forum and partners
- managing the interface between IT and the senior management team
- maintaining standards to ensure compliance at annual BIM Level 2 accreditation surveillance visits
- an articulate, passionate and persuasive communicator
- familiarity with Autodesk BIM360 applications
- solid understanding of legacy CAD applications and practices
- familiarity with design applications
- a natural team player
- strong written and verbal communication skills
Salary according to experience.
Please mark your application with your name and the position applied for and send by email to the HR Team at email@example.com
No agencies please.