Danny has a wide experience of masterplanning, concept design, working through planning applications, and post planning delivery.
His strengths lie in assessing the opportunities and constraints of a site to find the optimum approach to suit clients’ and end users’ needs.
Good communication skills and understanding of the importance of team collaboration has enabled Danny to successfully work in large project teams.
Danny was a key member of competition winning teams for large scale masterplanning projects North West Cambridge M3 and High Lane Estate, Ealing.
- Studied at University of East London (degree) 2004-2007
- Studied at London Metropolitan University (diploma) 2009-2011
- Studied at University Westminster (Part III) 2014-2015
- Joined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 2012
- Appointed senior architect in 2017