Dan has gained a wealth of experience on award-winning housing and mixed-use projects, ranging from small scale in-fill sites to estate regeneration projects, during his time at some high-profile practices in London spanning over 15 years.
For the Snape Malting project, set within a world heritage site in Suffolk, Dan worked on the award-winning conversion of a number of nineteenth century grade II listed maltings buildings to residential use.
He has a passion for bringing creative thinking, attention to detail, and a rigorous approach in finding solutions appropriate and responsive to site and context during the concept design and planning stages of projects. His experience of delivering projects on site along with a joinery furniture making background provides him with a great understanding of how-to instil craft into the design and construction of buildings.
- Studied at Macintosh School of Architecture in Glasgow
- RIBA Part I and II University of East London 2003
- Joined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 2017
- Appointed Senior Technician March 2017
- Previous employment: Haworth Tompkins, Henley Hale-Brown and AHMM